View Single Post
Old 2019-03-09, 18:22   Link #12670
anime2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Images
space save
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

What game is this?
I'm not sure if the question is about who the intended character is (and from what game) or about what tool was used to create the image. (I'm not sure if the image was created knowingly and if we are guessing what character is being parodied.) Maybe it is already known, but:

The image was created using an online tool at picrew.me where artists create "paper cut out doll" outfits/components that lets users pick combinations to create their own "original" image combination.

This specific image is from:
"GORILLA_ART" by "マドンナ岡本"
https://picrew.me/image_maker/3595
(ex. you can find that sweater under「ふく」(fuku))

The site has many more creator options then that one, but it is Japanese only language. (Though some artists have made ones with menus that are visual or have other language descriptions.) Don't forget that you can scroll down through more outfits/options in each category if on mobile. Also the text search needs exact titles/words, if I remember right. Sort browse by popular/etc.

You will find variants from that artist's images with the same outfit/hair etc online. Sometimes people create a popular copyrighted character using such tools, so I do not know if you are asking what character your image might be parodying (or about the tool).

Last edited by anime2004; 2019-03-09 at 18:32. Reason: note about the character's sweater (for reference)
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote