Thread: Licensed Noir
View Single Post
Old 2004-08-11, 08:29   Link #66
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
Hmm... where do you find the "supposed sexual aspects"? you mean in previous pages months back? The recent previous posts said nothing about "sexual" aspects of Kirika and Mirielle's relationship, eternal asked "Is Kirika in love with mireille?" and I think there's nothing "sexual" in it. And the answer to the question is a resounding yes imo since Kirika clearly expressed that she loved Mirielle in the last letter she gave her. Anyway were you replying to me post or not? it could be kinda confusing

but then there are indeed some suggestive scenes that's open to interpretation for sure... as Fellini posted...
Yeah sorry, I was responding to Fellini's comments. Most specifically ...

Quote:
Another is in NYC when Mireille gets up from bed in that nightgown; Kirika's eyes are definitely open for interpretation.
...suggestive or 'sexual' connotation? Same thing if you ask me in this context i.e. does Kirika harbour lustful feelings for Mirielle. I don't think she does. I think she loves her without a doubt. But it's the love of close friends. It may be intimate in one respect, but not sexual.

Let's not get into semantics though.
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote