View Single Post
Old 2013-07-30, 02:01   Link #32582
ALPHA-Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Ushiromiya Krauss is not the culprit. And he was killed shortly after Natsuhi heard his voice over the phone.

This was not a joke. It was stated by Bernkastel herself in the trial of the 5th Episode. So what now? You want to ignore the red truth? If you do, then of course nothing can stop you from making ANY theory... but then you could also say that 1000 ponies fell from the sky that murdered everyone on Rokkenjima...
I wasn't denying the red truth, but just as Battler indirectly questioned it's validity by asking for Nanjo to verify the corpse, so I too wanted to verify the authencity of this particular red truth.

But I assure you, no matter what theories I bring up, they'll always follow the red truth and I'll never use pieces outside of the game board.

As an example, I will never use the person who phoned Natsuhi as "Culprit X", because "he/she/it" only appeared in the 5th game and in no other games before or after.

I'll accept this red truth and purpose a revision: Ushiromiya Krauss is not the culprit. But for the 5th game, he's an accomplice in the murders.

After the adult conversation, Rosa secretly meets up with Krauss and tells him about her plan to kill all of the siblings to revive Beatrice as described in the epitath. She lies to Krauss, saying that himself, Jessica and Natsuhi would be 3 of the 5 people left alive to go to the Golden Land.

Of course, Krauss could care less for Rosa's belief in Beatrice or black magic, but he does care for eliminating any potential witnesses to Kinzo's body, so he agrees on the condition that Jessica and Natsuhi are unharmed.

From the start of the game, until Lady Bernkastel's proclamation, it's possible for Ushiromiya Krauss to either kill or help with the killings.

Krauss discovered Rosa(or the culprit) killing Jessica and the other cousins. He confronted her, initially survived and then was brutally murdered after the phone call.
ALPHA-Beatrice is offline   Reply With Quote