Thread: UnOrdinary
View Single Post
Old 2018-09-20, 03:55   Link #37
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Arlo layed some smack down this chapter. I know his an ass, but hes an interesting character. Hes been impressing me lately. Kinda like how I've liked how he handled his defeat to John and been pressing on.

Just hoping Tuesday gets to green bun girl before Arlo does. It will be more satisfying.
Asslo character is confusing as heck, at first he was introduced as an arogant ass king whom has no problem to hurt people badly now he turn soft and shown to actually capable to show concern.

other note aside,With media is controlled by Isen any information is strictly filtered now especially regarding John action. This might a let down for us who were expected the big blast over past chapter.
I am interested as well what will Cecile do now? Dethrone Arlo? I doubt it can be done easily, John is Seraphina buddy. He will not easily get along with her plus she might already under bad impression by John due of Seraphina powerless media outbreak. I think Cecile might try to get closer to John, try to get his affection so she can get position in his rule.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote