View Single Post
Old 2006-10-15, 06:05   Link #17
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Burst
I'm just throwing this out there, but how about having a "Favorite Devices" thread?

The devices can be considered characters, too, but throwing them all into the character poll would be overkill. The thread can be used to discuss the devices, their spells (like all that "A, AA, AAA, etc." power ranking and whatnot), and stuff like that.
This sounds a good idea I think. We can make it a "Devices Discussion" thread (which also has a poll attached ), since I'm sure there are a few topics about the devices that are worthy of discussion (even if it's just the Raising/Raging Heart issue )

The poll you suggested looks good. I'll have a look on Wiki to see what they list (I need to do this since I'm still on the first series, so spoilers abound for me ). It shouldn't matter that Reinforce is in the other poll since this would be a poll for Devices.

Any comments? Is the list suggested by Maximum Burst suitable? I would also make the poll multiple choice since that way you can vote for your favourites instead of having to choose just one.

Oh yes, any suggestions for a better thread title than Devices Discussion / Poll would be welcome.