View Single Post
Old 2009-10-14, 21:47   Link #265
Otaku Emperor
Love Conquers All!

Location: The Suzumiya Haruhi Section of AnimeSuki, (I placed my main Otaku HQ box there)
Haruhi: Best anime character that ever walked the earth.

I mean, she pretty much can do what she wants, or she will destroy the world, she's invincible.

Hell, she's a freaken god.

Plus, without her, the serise wouldn't be that interesting.

Would be like some, nothing happening sarcasm buff (Not that Kyons sarcasm is bad, I actually consider it to be another main highlight of the anime, it just wouldn't be the same without Haruhi around).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Kyon's personality is... unusual. That's certainly true. Why the girls go for him, I'm not quite sure. Perhaps he, ironically, comes across as a good listener; this would certainly be true if we assume that most/all of his narration is purely in his head, and not being mumbled out.

He is perhaps more attentive than your average guy. He is classy in his own way; like a lot of harem leads, he's not taking advantage of the girls that are interested in him. And, in Kyon's case, he has good reasons to be indecisive over the girls... there's a lot of risk, in all directions.
Maybe it's because he always has a sarcastic comment about something, Kyon's pretty cool, when you think about it.