Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-11, 21:09   Link #8071
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
LOL ok now that's an interesting way to gauge interest.

Well yes I can see how stopping mid-game to reply to texts might be a sign of interest but I wouldn't bet money on that single detail. Now spending hours texting each other is a good indicator of interest but without further details it's also not much to go with. It's all up to you to figure out if he's interested: give some attention to his actions and reactions when you're with him, see if it seems like he's flirting with you.
Me either. It's just something I heard about guys and wondered if there was any truth.
Like I said, I'm still gauging interest, and also my speculations were based more on our conversations than videogaming. haha. He seems enthusiastic when talking to me in person, over text it's hard to tell since there's the lack of inflection, but he does seem to enjoy talking, and like I mentioned we talk for hours on end (like, 7 to midnight or 9 to 2 or whatever. round then.). He always gives me this big smile when he sees me, and asks me how I am and when I say good he seems genuinely happy. The interest seems to be mainly friendly, but like he's becoming interested in a little more. I'm just gonna sit and watch how it unfolds.