View Single Post
Old 2013-03-24, 03:52   Link #92
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
The title "God" of Shinobi seems to imply abilities beyond that of even elite shinobi, and honestly sounds all inclusive in regards to power, skill, and other atrributes. It doesn't seem likely that they'd describe someone as the God of shinobi because of technical prowess, and not god-like ability.

Out of curiosity(not necessarily directed at you in particular), why are some of you so adamant about Hiruzen holding this title, or being stronger than Hashirama?
Idk just think in comparison with One Piece and their use of 'Gods'. Eneru can be seen as Madara, Sarutobi can be seen as Gan Fall. I don't intend to make a direct comparison though, just want to show you the direction that I'm leaning towards. One was crazy strong; the other, still stronger than everyone else but not as looney toon leagues above everyone.

Hashirama was obv stronger than the third, but why can't the third also be seen as a God of Shinobi from a more political p.o.v? The leaf was the strongest village and he was at the helm of it for the longest period...i'd say it's probably the equivalent of being president of U.S.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote