View Single Post
Old 2006-12-15, 17:07   Link #73
PhoenixWave
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Since I'm a fan of DBZ as well I'll take it easy on you. I really don't have a problem with it except for the "i'm watching you" part. You could probably take that out and pull down the phoenixwave to the vertical center. After that I don't think I really have a problem with it. But as usual that's just my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
I would suggest that you lose either 1 of the BG image.. Both lose the focus currently IMO, by using only 1, your BG would look a lil bit cleaner.. Move the quote a lil closer to underneath your name. Try to fit them in between the E's .. you can shrink the quote or enlarge your name to make it .. Also, use capital I on the quote.
Thank you for the suggestions, that pic is a few years old and I don't have the originals that I made the layers from anymore. I'm going to make a new one in a few days, so I'll take everyone's advice into account on the new one.

Oh, and as a side note: I don't think that the font I used originally had a capitol I in it.. because I seem to remember not liking that about it, as well.
PhoenixWave is offline   Reply With Quote