阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
LMAO @ the filename.. I 1st read it as Bankai
Imagehackus randomization FTW ~~
Quote:
Excellent sig. Some flaws IMO..
1) bottom mid, where the lying char meet the neck of the left char, its kinda like crop in the mid and it really really bothers me.
errr, i didn't really understood what you meant, though i worked a bit around that area anyway XD
Quote:
2) the right side .. the kanji (?) and the quote when they cry... and the tiny box girl on chain feels a bit alienated..
well, i felt it could ruin a bit the mood, while in the other hand, it improves a lot (indeed, you need to understand what is going on first )
i thought it wouldn't be too much "out of nowhere" but... what about transparency then?

Quote:
If I were to rate the sig.. the right side would make this sig lost to your current 1 you using honestly (but still higher then your Nanoha sig sets) .. Shows how much I love your current 1
huho... thanks but...it is really THAT good? XD
well, i was scared i would be utterly murdered because of the 180° change again (well, compared to the nanoha sig of course), so i thought it would be butchered/bad rated because of the uncommon set of pictures and blending XD

anyway, i tried some tweeks around, here is the V2 :

-Some changes in the right
-while working on the middle bottom, i felt the face wasn't really expressing its full sorrow, so i displaced it a bit. while the tears are harder to notice, i think the empty eye expression is improving the "hopeless" mood.

Quote:
===
Regarding my sig ..
1) yea.. but then, I dont know how to to fill the bottom right spot with anything
2) its A's tail .. from my name KiNA
3) opinion rejected ... the gap is sufficient

Should change my current sig for av + sig combo >.< .. but I still love my Caster. ;_; She's crying ;_;
well, i will be straight : i think Kallen sig beat mercilessly your current caster sig.
This is only my opinion thought, but the ratio in the caster sig is quite unbalanced (mainly because the lack of "real" BG and the background picture taking a HUGE place, without really giving an additionnal mood/message behind the main picture) while the tear is pretty well done (no contest), the picture quality suffered a lot because of the gif format (can't be helped...) but, well, indeed, use the one you like ^^