View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 07:48   Link #371
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
There are all-girls schools in real life you know. Such schools having no male staff doesn't strike me as that hard to swallow.
I knew that and that's the reason why I dislike it. Do they portrait the real lesbian couples? No, I'm sure of that... ok.. 80% I guess..

Quote:
Yuri anime isn't perfectly realistic, of course.
I'm glad you accept that fact unlike some out there. Watching two girls liking the same thing, the same kind of pantsu, the same kind of skirts, same kind of dream walking in a wedding dress... both of them.. creeps me out!!!! I played all of the Sono Hanabira and these are some that I dislike.. except for the ero scenes.. ahahahah!!!!

Anyway going back...

Quote:
And while the specific term "lesbian" typically doesn't get used, I have seen some yuri shows where differentiation is made between girls that "like girls that way" and girls that don't.
I do as well, that's why my yuri vibes are very strong... I just don't understand why it has to be that the lesbians in anime are usually the girls we less expected..... an ojou-sama, the shy types, a priestess and even a yamato-nadeshiko! Oh, my...*face palm.

The point also is that it caters for the males and not the concern group....

And lastly the participation of other family members is limited.. I doubt they could make a yuri version od Clannad...

Until, the authors of yuri understands and incorporate the real life and romances of real couples.. it will always leave a mark as "fan service"...

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-01-27 at 08:02.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote