View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 17:25   Link #665
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
She had her say when she went to see Heathcliff. His answer was "bring that boy to me, I want to fight him". She likely did all her protesting before bringing the matter to Kirito (her next to last resort).
Oh, I know we can assume that, but it wasn't shown. Again, as I've pointed out many, many times, this is about perception based on what was shown, not on things we have to assume happened but were not deemed important enough to show (yet). This is why I keep saying that it depends on what happens next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
Kirito and Heathcliff were arguing over Asuna, but the duel isn't really about her, but rather about Kirito. Win or lose so will they still be together and Asuna will still be in the guild. All the duel decides is if she will take a short break from the guild duties or if Kirito will have to join it.
Well, yeah. The issue is just that her being able to take a break shouldn't really be dependant on whether Kirito beats the guild leader in a fight to "win her freedom" (so to speak). The condition being imposed is somewhat unfair, which is no doubt why she was exasperated about the whole mess.