Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2007-12-11, 08:28   Link #303
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestus View Post
Well, I wasn't able to see her since my last post because I've been studying for finals. Also, maybe I was being a coward.

Anyway, a friend of mine who shares the same circle of friends who the girl in question is in confronted me. He was yelling at me for not asking her out yet. He said that it's so obvious and that I'm not taking advantage of it. According to him, there are several guys chasing her. Which, I don't doubt.

So my question now is:
Is it okay to "confront" her over phone, text message, instant messenger, email, facebook, etc? I might not be able to due to my hectic schedule.

Well.....thaaaaat's interesting.

Well first off, keep your mind on the finals first. Far as I'm concerned, those are more important than any possibility.

Once you've got them out of the way, then you can decide what to do next. At this point, I'm not sure what I can tell you....but if I were you, I'll just meet up with your lady friend as usual, and at an appropriate moment, I'll make a joke about the incident with her friend. Then, I'll watch how she reacts...and act according to my gut feeling.

That's all I can say, for now.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote