View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 07:52   Link #96
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
>Zuul
Just be honest and admit that you have a hate-on for Amata x Mikono, and by proxy Amata and Mikono. And that they can't do anything right as long as they don't fall for the people you want them to fall for. (Though I suppose lately you've been seeing Mikono in a more favorable light. XD) And of course Kagura and Zessica are excused for ev-e-rything because you happen to like them.
Don't forget, that's only because Kagura/Mikono is on the rise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally got around to watch the episode, a surprisingly light hearted and fun episode despite what Zuul's less than epic raging led me to think. I was willing to give the new OP a chance, though there's really not much about it to look forward to... Did something happen at some board meeting that made them decide on the new OP and ED ?

Where was I again? Oh yes, a surprisingly light hearted episode... The drama still exist, but nothing overwhelmingly choking. The three of them got their individual pep talk by separate friends... With various results When did Andy and Mix gotten that close ? It's like they're rubbing it in... >.>

The Aquarion vs Aquarion match was long overdue, I'm completely taken off guard by how strong the [Opposing Force] was in this episode cause they sure did jacksquat last week. I've always wondered why Amata can't use his Flying ability freely in EVOL? Then again with Cayanne's upgrade I doubt it would help.

Zessica's confession was one of the highlights, this I cannot deny. But I thought it would be more hilarious if the noise disturbance happened at least one more time Of course the only thing better than her 'SUUUUKKKKIIIII' is Zen's own 'SSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

The Genesis flashback was totally unexpected (Assuming I didn't spoil myself earlier), I guess this is to show that the original story still counts and they're not just using a new one? I don't know, that's above my pay grade.

And finally, not quite sure what to make of the ending, at first I thought it was a light hearted 'Oh Shit' moment, but it turns out to be serious business Though I guess not serious enough to skip a beach episode.