View Single Post
Old 2011-01-27, 00:12   Link #21759
Kylon99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
But, even then, I cannot associate that girl with Yasu either, because, as far as we know, Yasu was never in Kuwadorian (other than, possibly, by the time she was born) and she was a servant. However, the girl in Beato's dream, whilst we were never told any particular age for her, due to her behaviour, I think it'd be fair to guess she's probably between... say... 5 and 10 years old.
Yah, it might make sense as yet another dream of Yasu. Because if you look at Beatrice-2, she never really wanted the job, it seems. But Beatrice-3, or Yasu, kinda seemed to like it. At least at first.

The story cuts off in EP7 after she became Beatrice in title, and she said that she wanted to go check out Kuwadorian to learn more about her mother/sister. (Hurray for incest.) So, this may have been how she imagined she would've been brought up, especially with Virgilia/Kumasawa as her tutor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter 923 View Post
Oh, i also didn't read EP8. I have the DVD right here and i know that there are free translator progs and tutorials how to do it but i rather wait for the Witch Hunters. I just have more trust in Humans then in automatic translators.
It's great entertainment value though. Who wouldn't find humor in lines such as:

Quote:
As for "the thing of young order, is a booby Kinzo?"
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote