View Single Post
Old 2012-03-29, 09:58   Link #11
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Russia? I thought the Einzbern were from Germany/Sweden/Switzerland/some other relatively german speaking country?
It was cold and snowing... so I assumed it was Russia. I suppose a mountain in Germany would be cold too.

Quote:
And even if it is a plot device, it's not like it doesn't have an appropriate explaination.
Yeah, that's what I like about Nasu, even the devices have explanations.

Quote:
Then the people who proclaim absolute knowledge (not saying you're proclaiming that, but I've seen others try to act like they are on here enough times) need to fix it, or make an easily accessible alternative that is accurate. Rather tired of seeing a comment about how it isn't always accurate every time someone mentions the wiki, regardless of whether what they're stating is accurate or not.
That would be good. But what happens is anyone can change a wiki and that is it's greatest strength and weakness. Ever read the Naruto one? Written at a fourth grade reading level and edited with each and every chapter, before something is is proven true or false in the series. Happened with the Type-Moon wikia, I saw a change after an episode of Zero aired and that change could not stay because it was untrue - it was a viewer's speculation that is proved false in the novel.