View Single Post
Old 2009-06-27, 15:40   Link #94
Soelke
Not heat. Photon laser.

The mood was...very strange that episode, which is what caused me to give it an 8/10 (I'm sorry >_< ). I couldn't really put my finger on it, but only Yui and Ui seemed cheery as always. It's like they knew that it was the end of the series.

In any case, it was a peaceful episode. It kinda reminds me of the "Some Day in Winter" episode from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Seeing what goes on when the girls aren't playing music and eating cake is interesting. I was happy to see that Ritsu is on good terms with her brother, and it was cute to see Azunyan petting the kitty. But seriously, I wish they did the hot pot. Even though it was nice to watch Azunyan and Azunyan #2 move in sync, Mio sit on a rock at the ocean, Mugi working, and Ritsu with her hair down, the hot pot would've been really great, too.

Also, concerning Ritsu, she can wear her headband as long as it doesn't cover your bangs...She already looks awesome without the headband, so isn't that a good idea, too?

I hope there's a second season...or at least signatures/avatars from this episode.