Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 16:43   Link #23573
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoSan View Post
I think there is a possibility Kurumu actually does get involved but I'd rather much it be Moka. XD Reason being is that they have discovered her natural talent with barriers and reaching out for people in dreams and mind. I believe the most not really cliche answer to this is Kurumu brings out Tsukune's conscious again so he can gain control. A temporary and logical solution based on previous chapters. That doesn't mean its in support of harem or single pairings so don't get me wrong. Just thinking of a solution that makes sense and has already been proven to work before.

Also R+V Prototype? People actually have it?
Except for the fact that I don't think that Kurumu is actually going to be able to help him, in this situation, since the symptoms are different then the ones that where displayed during the HMT incident. It's pretty obvious that Tsukune's sanity still remains active, and I think that it's possible that it's going to remain like that, until ... well the instincts present within Alucard's body / blood or whatever else, that is causing the current effect to occur, completely takes over Tsukune's body

I know that it sounds like a pretty good nightmare, but judging from the symptoms displayed, so far... I believe that something like that, might be actually occurring... and, if that's the case... Kurumu won't be able to help Tsukune in this situation, since ... when his consciousness / sanity is going to disappear ... there probably won't be anything left of Tsukune's "humanity", that she can bring back...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote