View Single Post
Old 2009-02-07, 04:36   Link #53
Chase

Well, Hallelujah Haptism is actually my fav meister but since he only showed up once this season thus far i cant vote for him.

1. Setsuna-reinvented himself into a leader but thats not to say i didn't liked his character last season. He still have those simple commands and principles, its just that he's less reckless about it now. I'm worried about him tho, Marina might be his downfall. In episode 17, Marina said "if only our song reached them". Why in the hell would you wanna do that, so everybody would stop and all that stuff fall to the ground? She already destroyed Setsuna's opportunity to kill Ali, she didn't get enough? Seriously, she's going to get Setsuna killed in the end.. Rant over

2. Tieria-has surprised me in the second season, turned out to be a cool character. Guess the crew really has an effect on him, far from what he was last season. The overkill attitude remains the same tho and YOU WILL BE JUDGED, just ask Bring.

I like other characters but i cant go any farther than these two because the whole purpose of your fav characters will lose its value at the polls.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote