View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 11:03   Link #9
marvelB

Wow, that color page was a great surprise! Funny that it even has a preview of post-skip Akainu's design when Film Z had even went through the trouble of hiding his new appearance. And yeah, I'm gonna echo all of the others who say that the face on the top-left most likely belongs to Kaidou. And best of all: BEPO!

Anyways, awesome chapter. It's great to see Franky finally getting some action this arc, and B5's power is really interesting. And y'know, I made a joke in the last thread about her possibly nuking the island, but seeing as she turned herself into a missile this chapter, maybe it's not such a far-fetched idea, after all.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I wonder if Joker was acting sorry toward Monet or if he really was feeling bad for having her die...from what we've seen of Donfla he doesn't give two shits about others, but then again we've never seen him talk to his own crew before.

So what, are Bellamy and Law chopped liver now or something!?

But putting that aside, I guess Dofla's level of affection towards his crew varies from person to person. In fact, it was already mentioned that he thought of some of them as his own siblings (Law, B5), but I suppose his malicious attitude towards them is supposed to be interpreted as his own twisted brand of "tough love", or something.....