Thread: Halo 2
View Single Post
Old 2004-05-07, 11:38   Link #1
GungFuFury
hungry hungry hippo

Send a message via AIM to GungFuFury
Halo 2

Anyone else drooling over the thought of all the weapons and vehicles and multiplayer madness that this heavenly game is going to bring to us?! I mean... come on... Halo imo is the best game EVER... i got it when it first came out and i STILL play it especially online... its like a drug... but the only thing that will keep me from getting it right away is the fact that once i do... i can say goodbye to my GPA cause it would take over my life completely... i know... its sad.. but oh so true...haha by the way... does anyone know the date when this is coming out? im at work and cant get on any videogame sites also... please post anything u might know about the game or even the first game that anyone else might not know of yet...

FYI if u play in bloodgultch u can take a warthog and have it facing either base... then take a grenade and throw it under the warthog and as soon as it blows up... fire a rocket with a rocketlauncher under the warthog and it will send that warthog flying over and on top of the base and then u have an instant gun turret on top of that base... extremely fun to do on someone elses base and shoot them from there... haha
GungFuFury is offline   Reply With Quote