View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 13:17   Link #38
Kakkou
Tch.

Just commenting on the TV series for now:

Anticipated:

Moyashimon Returns - Hell yeah, more Moyashimon!
Natsuyuki Rendezvous - noitaminA, sounds interesting and FukuJun
Rinne no Lagrange 2 - Enjoyed the first season and I love Array. Also, I love Array.
Sword Art Online - Accel World's pretty enjoyable and I like the premise. Plus Kajiura music.
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II - Absolutely enjoyed the hell out of and thought the first season was great.
La Storia della Arcana Famiglia - Mamiko Noto, FukuJun and Tsubasa Yonaga as leads. The game art is nice.

Will try:

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica - It seems like it could be decent but I will keep my expectations low. Main reason for trying this is Nobuhiko Okamoto.
Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita - It sounds oddly interesting and the PVs are both cute and downright bizarre (lol headless chickens)
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate - I guess it could be worth trying. No real reason.
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai - The art is so bland, but it could be either entertaining or just bad. Rock bottom expectations.
Arve Rezzle - Interesting + FukuJun and KitaEri. Will stick around for sure. Not a TV series it seems. Shame. I'll still check it.
Tari Tari - Seems okay. I'm more willing to give it a chance after it was confirmed that it won't be full on girls doing stuff with girls only.
Uta Koi - Out of adoration towards Chihayafuru. Also, Nobuhiko Okamoto. Or not. Apparently he isn't in this like I believed.
Kokoro Connect - Seems okay.

Dog Days Dash will depend on whether I finish the first season by then.

Last edited by Kakkou; 2012-06-07 at 12:47.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote