View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 17:39   Link #18
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Did some checking, there's an ANN article that says he's the screenwriter,they're using yaraon as a source and yaraon used ZEXCS' twitter as a source so I'll guess the info is correct.

I'm not really sure the original author doing the adaptation is a great idea,writing a novel and a screenplay are two very different things.
Good digging So this is indeed rare, but I wouldn't worry too much about this, because for one in adaption the person responsible for the series' composition is more crucial since he will be responsible for pacing and consistency, and having the original author writing the dialogues will help a lot, provided the first does his/her job properly... and I can think of many that don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
As for the director,his lack of storyboarding credit (apart from ep3 of princess resurrection OVA) doesn't inspire much confidence from me but I'll be glad if both surprise me.
I never thought about it, but you're right... it makes sense since storyboarding is a crucial step before directing. Nonetheless, the first 2 episodes of kaibutsu Oujo OAD that he directed were the least decent, maybe too flashy which I guess has to do with his experience with key frames
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote