View Single Post
Old 2012-11-23, 16:24   Link #10
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
== Anyhow, for more mortal choices:
Tomoyo Sakagami-- Although she's most likely not mortal in my heart, we've never seen Tomoyo tank a hit before, so I assume that she would not want to get hit. For the most part she works as a very fast attacker that is meant to draw the attention while picking them off. She could use some AOE damage from Kotomi's violin though. =p

Kitsurugu Emiya -- Same concept, though different type of way to seemingly get a speed boost. There's also his rival Kirei Kotomine, but given that he's just as likely to slice me apart with his knives, fuck no.

Char Aznable-- He manages to outwit a mobile suit ON FOOT and has survived numerous things that would have killed anything else. Furthermore, he may paint a mobile suit red, and recieve a 3x speed bonus. Just don't distract him with teenage girls.

Akagi-- Although Zombies are not afraid of mind games, he is effectively the anime's version of Chuck Norris. He would let the zombies bite them and for some reason find someone to make himself immune to it while casually beating someone in Mahjong. Barring supernatural feats, Akagi's extreme ability to plan ahead makes him an invaluable asset.

Shizuo Heiwajima (?)-- I place a question mark since he might cause too much collaterial damage.

Rei Ayanami-- Has hidden abilities, a sometimes functioning mecha, and...
Spoiler:

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote