View Single Post
Old 2008-10-04, 15:26   Link #11
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I give a solid 8. It was a great show and fun to watch. And each episode had cliff-hanger to make it interesting and it did work for most of the time. The start of the show was probably the best part as I was really excited for every episode. The mech action in the beginning was pretty good and I did like Guren with float system, also Zangetsu, Shinkrou, Vincent, and Shenhu were also cool too. But for some reason through the middle of the series it began to lose the spark, the mech action became bit boring and the story kinda felt static. And by near the end of the show the story felt really rushed and the battles became really boring as it just became one sided. However the ending was nice especially with the death of Lelouch, which was a redemption for Lelouch.
Though the most disappointing about this show was that it had potential to be really great but it was just too rushed. Especially considering there were those two damn fan-service episodes, within those two episode I think it could have been better. The other disappointment was the characters such as Gino, Anya, and Mariane, who could have been developed more or portrayed better.
In the end it was a fun show .