View Single Post
Old 2011-11-28, 18:45   Link #185
Randomzx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
It's as you said, it's an advantage of weaponry. It's NOT battle tactics. She is hiding her sword so that people have trouble determining its length. She is cheating. And that goes against every stereotypical knight code that I know.

Would be using a gun or poison be honorable to a knight? I don't think so.

She's obviously practicing double standards when it comes to settling scores, either. She doesn't seem to have a problem interrupting Kiritsugu's duel

I don't know what you are referring to. but let's say there is a term for that

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LawfulStupid

And I share Kiritsugu's opinion. What if Kayneth used a command seal to force Lancer to kill Kiritsugu

And yet you forget Saber was wounded due Lancer's DECEPTION.
He made impression that Gae Buidhe was just a normal spear by throwing it away, and during the fight hid it beneath the dusts and rubble.
When Saber was charging at him with a full prana burst, that's when he Kicked up Gae Buidhe as a surprise attack.

Also the MAIN reason for Invisible Air was that Excalibur was TOO FAMOUS of a sword, and easily recognizable.
Since concealing the true nature of the Noble Phantasms and Identity was important even for honorable Knights, the Invisible Air was used to conceal the sword's identity.

Even someone as arrogant as Gilgamesh didn't reveal his name, unless somebody figured it out.
Randomzx is offline   Reply With Quote