View Single Post
Old 2018-11-03, 09:40   Link #11947
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Gee...that translation is indeed flawed. But , again, better than none.

Anyway. I think the Interlude Chapter part spells 3 years rather than 3 months and in these past, Mila is resented by her own people? Definitely not because of her haughty behavior, ya?

Also, as I recall of something from what I've read, back in Muozinel, it seems Damad have seen a female fortune teller or someone after their following defeat by Brune-Zhcted Army.

Also, also, I hope I didn't read it wrong but did Zion like Mila?!

From what i'v read it seems that People of Olmutz just preffer(or just miss, i'm not sure) Lana to Mila. Still since Tigre had to comfort Mila, it seems that Mila didn't had good reputation in Olmutz(maybe it was about that she's rather cold person?).

About Zion, i'm not sure if it's because he liked(or was attracted to her) Mila or it's because he had meet Vanadis who is much important figure on political scene.

About Damad and fortune teller(Aisha? i'm not sure) i can't tell much, because Muoziniel parts were hard to understand for me.

Quote:
Yeah, why do Leitmeritz and Alcase have to be on bad terms just because of bad relations between Olmutz and Leitmeritz? I don't like it. It does seem like Urz wants to have some sort of alliance with Leitmeritz, though? Here:
I'm not sure, since Translation is rather unclear(sometimes even contradictory) in many parts, i'll try to read that text again. maybe i'll will understand it better after few tries.

from Google Translator, i've made some corrections

Lana taught her(Mila probably?) reason for honestly wanting to make friendship with Alsace.
It seems that she wants to keep check because the modern Vanadis of Leitmeritz and Olmutz does not seem to get along.
It seems that Alsace and Olmutz can show that if you build a friendly relationship, you can go through it and attack Leitmeritz.
Urs had planned to bring up people from Leitmeritz by developing its mountain path to develop Alsace.
Urs decided to accept Lana 's proposal, as Lana said (she?) would cooperate with Urs' plan.

from what i've read, it's seems that it was Olmutz who tried to get on good side of Alsace than vice versa.

Quote:
So the traditional feud still happen here, huh?
From what i've read. it's seems that feud is still present in this alternative world.

Quote:
while olmutz and leitmerizs is on bad term, i don't get why must alsace sided with olmutz even formed an alliance againts leitmeriz? logically alsace should support leitmeriz since their location are near each other, huh.

While i can see reason why Olmutz would like to form alliance with Alsace, i don't see reason why Alsace allied with Duchy that is located far from Alsace, while Leitzmeritz is close enough to be important strategic and economic partner.

Urs had planned to bring up people from Leitmeritz by developing its mountain path to develop Alsace.
Urs decided to accept Lana 's proposal(of Alliance), as Lana said (she?) would cooperate with Urs' plan.

Translation is unclear to make fully understand decision to ally with Olmutz

for interested it's Author's twitter account https://twitter.com/kawaguchi_tsu

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-03 at 10:03.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote