View Single Post
Old 2012-08-19, 20:00   Link #56
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Honestly?

First of all, let's stop being provocative and calling it "NTR". It's just an apparent betrayal in the game, where the reasons are not yet explained. There is no relationship angle in this; it's a tactical decision. Just because she supports "the enemy" in one fight doesn't mean she's cheating on her boyfriend. That's just a wholly stupid assumption. So no, it is not "as NTR as it can get", nor is it NTR at all. You (and others) are just abusing the term.

And that aside, I don't even know why this being discussed in this episode thread, given that it wasn't featured in this episode anyway.
Yes we are using NTR term even though we shouldn't. That term evolved and taken so many fields that it can be aplied to any sort of betrayal, just like some memes people will use it to call out betrayal behavior in many life aspects.

As for her cheating. You know she left 2 childhood friends, who she considers one of most important people in her life (probably after her close family). One of that person is her *love* while the other is her current boyfriend.
I don't want to get into spoilers territory, but what she does and how she treats them should be frowned upon, and frankly I'm happy people don't take Bullshit thrown at their faces.
Now we can assume without any knowledge that she will be forgiven in the future probably without any problems whatsoever (that is if she returns to them), and no she shouldn't be forgiven easily. Once you betray someone its easier to repeat it. However in this series people tend to forgive no problems especially the H.T.C trio.

Ohh and why did people brought this issue into this ep thread. I don't know maybe because it was blatant cliffhanger and this ep just went into some shitty sidestory while people are left wondering wth is going at main stage.