View Single Post
Old 2006-08-21, 15:28   Link #3
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Yet another Very Good episode...

I love the little story at the start of the episode. Of course Louise will never admit it but we all now she's all worm inside. Really good way to start the episode.

The Animation in this Episode was excellent. I noticed a lot of eye brow movement. Really cute, its nice to see they're not using the "whatever its called red thing that's suppose to represent veins" thing (its pretty old cheap trick IMO).

The Story seems to be progressing at a steady pace. Nice little love story here. Nice little story there. Nothing really dramatic at this point, just fun and games, which is good for character development IMO.
Hopefully we'll never see flash character development. I don't mind if they mask the character development and reveal at some point that the character actually changed but was acting like his old self all this time. What I hate is when they just snap their fingers and send the characters personality in some random direction, just for the sake of plot development.

Love the type of Humor they use, nice and subtle, Saitos and Louises VA are the best they make almost every scene sound so funny : Like when Saito realizes he's at the level of "those things". (other mages pets)... lol ; or when Louise gets angry at Saito for singing that stupid little song. (got to love her new Zero rule)... ah yes lets not forget the little oyashiro moment... (good animation BTW)

The funniest bits of the hole episode have to be the scene were Louise takes the whip and says that silly line : "It was wrong of me to treat you like a human."(lol... huummman… if that's how she treats humans then Saito is in really big trouble) and of course when she's clapping it on her hand and mumbling words trying to be evil... lol

Oh yeah... lets not forget Saitos idiot moments... "I was doing that with Kirche, but I never tried to sneak into your bed..." followed by Louises "Huh!?"... lol... has to be one of the funniest things ever... or when he was asked by Louise and Kirche which sword he wants... lol

I was starting to wonder how Saito was suppose to survive living with Louise... it was nice they decided to introduce someone sensible characters, like Siesta, to help him out... at least this way the jocks won't end in a bad note.