View Single Post
Old 2010-04-23, 16:53   Link #8846
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Kanon disappears in various episodes so you really don't solve the issue by explaining it in a single one. And what's so strange about Kanon disappearing? The island is huge, Battler can't possibly search every corner. Plus considering you accept the fact that Kinzo's corpse is found at least in Ep1, you'd still have a missing body in EP4, because Kinzo's body must be there somewhere.
Knox 8. Kanon was killed by someone. Shouldn't it be possible to determine where and how this happened, and therefore what happened to the body?

Kanon did not disappear in EP1 or EP3. He did disappear in EP2, but that can be easily explained with the same theory: that his body was disposed of to cast the suspicion on him. Given where he disappeared from and hints that bodies could be disposed of by dumping them out a window, this isn't much of a problem.

The existence of a hiding place for Kinzo's body has already been clear since EP2. Reusing it for EP4 shouldn't be a huge stretch.

Quote:
then using the word "demonstrate" was really out of place.
You asked me what purpose my theory would serve. If Kanon's body was incinerated, it would demonstrate that Kanon had polydactyly. You cannot argue this, because Battler observed that the burnt corpse had six toes.

Quote:
lastly, the reason why Kinzo's corpse has always been found burnt should be extremely obvious right now. and you don't actually "need" another explanation.
If you've found a single motive that makes sense for both EP1 and EP3, I'd be interested in hearing it. Since I'm in the first twilight fakery camp, it's always seemed obvious to me that the corpse was burned for a different reason in each episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeagullCrazy View Post
Sorry, but I was looking at the red text.

They definitely would not mistake any different person for Kanon!
* (This is referring to Kanon's appearance in Episode 2.)

I'm pretty sure that proves it wrong. And doesn't this prove Shkanon wrong, too? They can't mistake Shannon for Kanon, after all!
The red says you can't mistake another person for Kanon. It says nothing about mistaking Kanon for another person.
LyricalAura is offline   Reply With Quote