View Single Post
Old 2008-03-05, 12:27   Link #207
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
^ I think Nakagami-okāsan belatedly realised how badly she has behaved, hence her clumsy attempts to make up with Hiromi. When there is so much bad blood between them, the initial attempts are bound to feel awkward. As for why she has been spiteful, I guess we will soon know. It doesn't make her "evil". It only means that Nakagami-okāsan is flawed, just like the rest of us.

I agree with Mentar. I feel sympathy for Hiromi, because of her unusually difficult situation. However, I disagree that she felt romantic attraction towards Jun. I read Hiromi's "admission" to Tomoyo as a red herring. Tomoyo has been bugging her about Shinichiro, which if you think about it, is like rubbing salt into her wounds — after all, she was labouring under the belief that Shinichiro was her brother, and therefore out-of-bounds.

If Hiromi did indeed have romantic feelings for Jun, I find it strange that she used her second question to ask why Jun was dating her. Shouldn't she be happy to be with him instead? To me, it's obvious that her mind was somewhere else.
Thats exactly what i felt it was like a punch in the face. Hiromi's awkwardness at Shins mom attempts to reconcile was not something she expected especially after the trouble Hiromi thought she caused. The key to their relationship is time, time heals all wounds if given ample time to do so, they are not going to act like mother and daughter over night but i feel Hiromi wants a motherly figure in her life. I think the reason she stayed in Hiromis room was to find some common ground most of time it only takes one thing to get it started. In their case it was the CD on Hiromis desk its a small start but a start at that. Look at Hiromi's expression when Shin comes home she was smiling and i felt honestly happy. I dont consider Shins mom evil a bitch yes but not evil. She was trapped in the past and did find a reasonable outlet for frustrations and took them out on Hiromi at least she has realized it and is trying to make amends.

The situation with Hiromi and Jun is quite difficult. Hiromi is such an enigma about her feeling unless it concerns Shin and even that is questionable sometimes. I feel Hiromi felt Jun was attractive did she have any inert feelings towards him before their so called "Dating" im highly doubting it. Do i think she was lying i wouldnt call it a lie i would call it protection and denial. The episode when he touched her hair and after that i felt Hiromi was going along with everything because it was a distraction from her feelings for Shin and Jun was more than willing to do what she wanted, i think she is or was attracted to him and decided to use him since it was obvious that he was using her and Shin as well. Hence her not seeming to concerned over the wrecked bike. Imo Hiromi was also trying not to cause anymore complications at home and this was one way to do it. When she was with Jun except for that 1 scene when he touched her hair and lips she was lifeless, she hardly ever smiled iv never really seen her laugh with him. It was like she forcing her self to forget everything while with him but not actually enjoying his presence. With things starting to look up in the household Im expecting Hiromi to become quite resistant to Jun. I think she wants a fresh start and the first part was Shins mom now the second not going along with this facade that Jun and Shin have created. I sticking to the fact that her interest in Jun before were more about looks and after it was about escaping her tournament of feelings for Shin and her home life. But i dont think she will go with any longer and that will cut into Juns plans to protect his sister. I would like to see Hiromi be more forceful and voice what she wants or does not want. If something happens between her and Jin later fine but as long as there is no deceit involved. I still dont think Jun has any real interest in Hiromi he has not really shown any its like everything he has done has done has been according to a plan and he knows he DEFINELTY knows Shin and Hiromi has some type of feelings for one another as he was the one that told her Noe and Shin were dating and then watched her reaction, he is not stupid but i still think he will try to hold on to Hiromi with a possible intervention from Shin or Hiromi will handle it on her own. In the end we all use things to distract our selves from our problems Hiromi is no different she is only human and to me it seems like this dating was just that a way to avoid, forget or displace her feelings for Shin. However, things are different now i think Hiromi knows exactly what shes wants but does not know how to achieve it. Just like Shin wants to fly but does not know how at the moment.

I see 2 ways for Noe to get her tears back
1. Hiromi and Shin work out Noe honestly and truly loves the big idiot and the pain of losing her first love will trigger her tears. (They have no officially broken up yet btw)

2.Shin and Hiromi dont happen and Shin realizes that he actually cares for Noe and chooses her over Hiromi, Shin figures out how he can fly and in the process Noe gets her tears back.

Either way Shin is the key at least thats what i think both have the potential to be an ending to TT. Hes got to pick 1 which one will it be.