View Single Post
Old 2008-05-30, 18:23   Link #106
Haesslich
Go to DMC! Go to DMC!

... you incest-loving fiends. No wonder the Japanese Diet and the British Parliament are looking at censoring certain anime and manga situations if it creates people like you who may end up perpetuating such crimes...

Anyways, back to the storyline - I loved Klein Klan's appearance here, given that she gets to be more than just Mikhail's foil or the bouncy-chested fanservice machine, although I do have to voice a similar complaint regarding the storyline feeling kinda stand-alone, even if the character-development was welcome. Brera may be on his own side, or he and Leon may be part of a third faction, which means that SMS and the NUNS may have traitors working within it, which would explain the latter's relative uselessness, especially if the chief of staff is in the pocket of this third possible faction.

I wonder if Mikhail's little flashback to his sister is a possible parallel situation to future events? The shot here doesn't feel quite like one, at least since failure here wouldn't have caused something similar to happen to him.