View Single Post
Old 2012-07-06, 15:39   Link #80
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
IDOLM@STER is the other series to throw a truckload of contenders into the mix. I believe Miki will do well, but beyond that I really don't know who's got it in them to go deep in such a frantic field. Again, 1 or 2 in the top 8.

Estimated top 8 power: 1.5
I don't see IM going anywhere. There's Miki and Iori, but I don't see them getting past Round 2 if not out in first round.

Quote:
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai will have a decent showing from Yozora and Sena, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kobato turns out to be the show's ace. I'd say it's a 50/50 whether someone from this series makes top 8.
Meat is by far their strongest girl. Kobato is about 75-80% of Meat. Yozora? She has never been popular...

Quote:
Kamisama no Memochou gives us Alice. She's certainly got some of the most popular moe traits of the day and has a decent shot at the top 8. Her weak point is the less than stellar series she's from.
Sad thing is, I'm not even sure how many even remember her. On the other hand, true fan of that series would vote based on the novel rather than the anime...

Quote:
There are a few possible contender series that I dropped early on or never watched but know something from. The list includes Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, Zero no Tsukaima, Yuru-Yuri, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, MajiKoi, Guilty Crown, Last Exile, Rinne no Lagrange, and Black Rock Shooter.
Nyaruko-san has Nyaruko, a Top 8 material (Of course, their strongest character is Hasuta, but Hasuta is a shota...)

Yuruyuri = Akarin is a Top 8 material. Other than that, the other girls are average in power for the most part (at least as far as I'm concern)

And you left off Eru (Hyouka), Kuroyukihime (Accel World), and more importantly, Shirakiin and Karuta (Inu x Boku SS). There is HS DxD also (Not familiar with the girls myself, so I won't comment).

Some semi-Top 8 material includes another (Mei & Izumi), RKB (Tomoka and of course, Hinata), Papakiki (Mostly Miu, Hina will get the lolicon votes), and probably a few girls that I forgot about.

On last note, Louise will assassinate someone again, mark my word.