View Single Post
Old 2013-02-20, 12:12   Link #1294
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

^- yay more HimaHima
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Give it up, tron. They're children.
NO. My disinformation campaign will never end!

Whoohoo finally a size chart... oh... wait a minute, Wakaba is the flattest smallest? Akane is bigger than Wakaba? That's it Wakaba, it's tomato time

I find this picture quite funny. Remember how big the hammer is?

And there's no way children have bodies like these!
Images
legal girls
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I thought for sure you were going to use that as an avatar, but I see you preferred Meat. There was so much bouncing going on in that scene it made me dizzy. I really thought they were going to pop out

By the way, Homurei has some pretty nice ones too.
I really did want to use that avatar, but then I realized I haven't seen Haganai yet, and there we go

Quote:
Must be all that mayo getting to her brain.
Mayo, tomatoes.... you know, there was that discussion about Akane being too, eh, over athletic, and then there was the talk about how she can pinpoint a newspaper strike, but then it just hit me..... does this girl even get any exercise at all?

She doesn't pedal that doggy bike!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Somehow, all of the fat she's been gathering's gone to her chest and none to her waist. Not IMPOSSIBLE, but...definitely IMPROBABLE...
It's not as strange as you think. There are some folks who utilize those nutrients in places they need it, such as the brain. I myself need some serious replenishment for my brain, and brain food seems to be the best non-destructive method, though I like to squeeze in a few candies I am considered underweight for my height, and like Himawari I'm definitely not athletic (anymore), so I'm not surprised. I believe the loli detective also has this condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
VROOM 06 - Operation Violet Beauregard

Maybe a meeting of Momo and Rei at some point? Rei's already close to Akane, so meeting the other sister would only hasten her move towards good.
That.... after reading that, I had a bad thought of Rei-chan kidnapping Momo, threatening Akane to meet her at the top of the Engine, or else Momo gets it As your first friend, Rei-chan, I implore you, don't give in to the dark side!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for Episode 7 Preview
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Oh gosh, that poor cucumber/bitter melon/zucchini/insertlonggreenobjecthere Nothing is safe from Akane's mayo XD

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-02-25 at 19:06.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote