View Single Post
Old 2010-06-27, 18:11   Link #1127
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

As long as you realize it is your opinion and stop stating your opinion as if it were concrete fact, I'm fine with it. However, you keep crossing that line by asserting things as facts that are pretty clearly opinions.

Opinion: I see nothing clever and funny about it. I have no issue with that statement, its a statement of your feelings toward the series.
Assertion: I do like some philosophic things but I see none here at all. This statement is basically unsupported and can actually be refuted. Since the philosophy and science fiction is what drew many viewers to the show, you're on thin air there.

For example, I could rip your character assessment to shreds ... or I could validate them with more specific reasons and even rip Asakura to shreds as well using the same technique. You've simply selected to simplify some descriptions and expand on others. Each character is a rough sketch in a series with many shorthand directing techniques that let the viewer fill-in-the-blanks to create a whole persona in their minds.

Last edited by Vexx; 2010-06-27 at 18:24.