View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 10:11   Link #602
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
besides i just stumbled across Koisome Momiji which was published about half a year later in JUMP and it is way more entertaining than Nisekoi tbh..
Good for you, heck I might even read it later as it only have 10 chapters atm.

However no matter how stupid and cliché Nisekoi is, it's still a dozens time better than KNIM or GE which still are popular more or less !?!
I just read here, forums for that mangas, knim obviously less as its worthless, and the drama and wtf coincidences there are making me laugh. Someone would need to pay me to read that stories.
Nisekoi on the other hand does seem slightly wacked, with the whole romance quadruplet or what is it now. But still its enjoyable.
Only thing we can accuse author of is that sometimes seems that even he doesn't know where this story should head. It can either be a semi-good writing skills or just randomly popping girls and keys, I will leave the judgment for later.

Last but not least, as for that new manga you mentioned. It just started I've seen dozens of romances which started good/great/wonderful and at ch 10-20 mark they became utter shit. That manga just started, dunno but it can either end fast as a 1-3 volumes thing, or extend longer. Short stories tend to get better opinions as they are short. True skill of author shines when he can make a long 5-10+ volumes romance, and be good at it, where readers want to read more, rather than whine and moan about stupid things author brought to milk/extend the title.