View Single Post
Old 2006-12-16, 15:30   Link #780
fto
Anime Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
Most doujin softs are produced only in limited quantities and go out of print fast, and Tsukibako was no different. Considering it's a complete compilation of every game in the Tsukihime series (Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+ Disk, Kagetsu Tohya), which also represented pretty much everything Type-Moon amounted to as a doujin circle, it's incredibly valuable to Type-Moon fans. It also served as somewhat of a symbol that proved you were there when Type-Moon was only a doujin circle on the way to becoming the famous softhouse it is today.

The auction price has been like that for the past couple of years now. And it's probably not going to change anytime soon, as it doesn't look like Type-Moon has any intention to rerelease Tsukihime for now.
Well i understand that, but im saying it because my friend was able to obtain a doujin soft with a couple series like Tsukihime series (unsure of exact # of series) but was able to get it for around 15000 yen to 20000 yen..... (That is the range of price my friend gets game from a certain site, sadly i dont know the exact name of site since im not as rich as him so i cant buy as much)
fto is offline   Reply With Quote