Old 2008-01-19, 02:50   Link #205
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Indeed, many say that it is a direct rip-off. Well, maybe many scenes and concepts are ripped-off. But the overall mood and theme is much more different. Not mentioning loads of details. So I basically agree here - Destiny is just too different from Zeta. BUT I like Destiny. It's just after SEED, which is my favorite Gundam show, I had quite high expectations. And this is what motivated me throughout our whole discussion: my disappointment with some elements and my urge to show what I'd change in the series to make it as good as I always wanted it to be And this kinda concludes my point.
I don't like Destiny, mainly because of the relation to Zeta. I saw Destiny first, and loved it, but once saw Zeta, I realized that the scenes from Destiny that compelled me the most were generally taken from Zeta, which in my honest opinion, did a lot better. After realizing that, it kinda ruined Destiny for me.

Now don't get me wrong, I do think Destiny has quite a few story differences from Zeta, especially near the end, and has some very interesting MS designs. It's a good show, even though I don't think so.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote