Thread: Summer Plans!
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-15, 15:08   Link #58
nanafan
horo fan

since some are sharing travel stories, when i went to chicago, it was my first time taking amtrack. the day before the trip, amtrack called me saying that they were laying new track so i had to take a bus from st. louis amtrack station to bloomington, ill. me and my friend were on the bus for three hours and bus driver got lost at least three times and we had to turn around in a residential area, but we made it to the station. we made it but they told us that the train to chicago would be an hour late. so we walked around bloomington, one really boring and small city. we got on the train and instead of the trip being 5 hrs and 40 mins it was 8 hours. we got a taxi to our hotel and my friend accidentally left her parents camera in the taxi, and we didn't remember which company it was from or it's license plates number. so we called almost every taxi company, and all of them said they wouldn't look until tuesday since it was memorial day weekend. the concert we went to was good though, we had to wait in a long line. but the trip was worth it, i only wish that so many bad things didn't happen.
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote