View Single Post
Old 2010-05-23, 09:45   Link #85
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I think it is just a matter of potential. Realistically, everyone has a roof that they can not breach; for some that is higher than others, even in the same field.

For example: Music. No matter how much you practice or how good you get, at one point you'll reach your limit and won't grow any more. This limit is different for different people.

Level 5's are genius', and not everyone has the potential to become the next Einstein.
About Limitation for each individual...it's sure exist...but to be cannot breach it, it's not true.

All Human being come from same father and mother (Adam and Eve), so their ability is also in same level.

This taught to me in Hitman school (don't ask me where it is), that all human can reach the same level as others, the difference in effort and motivation is the one that make it result in vary.

As for esper in academy city, all of them can be one just like what happened to Saten, the so called 0 ability (during level upper arc.), but offcourse it's needed more effort for her to reach her level 1 compared to Uke-haru Kazari or Mikoto
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote