Thread: Moshidora (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-28, 17:00   Link #88
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
No, I'm starting to get incredibly irritated by it aswell, although she did come through in Episode 3. Well I managed to sit through the whole of Episode 3 without taking a break and finding something more interesting to do so that's an improvement but I'm almost entirely convinced this series is going to feel incredibly flat all throughout. There's just something seriously wrong with the directing. But I suppose that's the advatange of watching an anime that's airing. Once a week is okay. I don't think I've would've lasted long if I tried to marathon this. As for the episode it was rather okay. Not much to say. Except I was kinda rolling my eyes at the end when every other club starting asking for help. And I'm kinda confused at the girl, freckles was with. Who on earth is she? Didn't really give much on her.
Too bad this series airs once per day .. Which you should be aware of if you've watched till episode 3.

But seriously, I was going to ask the exact same question that Anh_Minh did. It's getting so irritating that just .. ARGH. And on top of it. like said, the series is ... well flat, boring so I find myself putting it on a pause as well and finding something better to do.