View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 22:30   Link #200
garbage

whoo my gosh 100 viewing and 10 pages long

thoughts :
- wow kirito must really have an outstanding mind/will power at least thats how i understood everything. a) was able to move and stab kayaba/heathcliff while on the verge of dissappearing. b) was able to notice the discrepancy regarding k/h HP bar and drew conclusion from that and best of all c) WAS ABLE TO WALK after two years of no activity!
(although there are studies in imagery/brain science that states that what the brain thinks the body just follow, so maybe since they were very active online the body is just folowing suit. sort a like how there's a liimited balance between the right and left side of your body even if you only exercise one side the other side also conpensates.. a bit ^^, problem was there's no proper nutrient intake while they were in the hospital)
anyway K/H himself acknowledged that in their final talk. when he said he never thought someone would overcome "his world's Laws" BTW this also aplies to Asuna after all she moved while under paralysis power of love?

- a little bit disappointed that the boss fight ended abrubtly, but i guess it wasn't the focus of the episode and the series for that matter at all.

- the "change into an immortal object" thing, well yeah i got that immediately just like relentless said thought of that as menu thing with red signifying off state. can't be for asuna as she is already paralyzed (in K/H thinking)

- and yeah everyone at the end obviously can remove their helmet since the game has already been cleared and they were logged out forcibly by the system. well at least the live ones.

that for now loved the episode , and the series so far . will add some later
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote