View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 14:45   Link #448
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrz View Post
Casualties before Lucci in One Piece : A simpleton that got himself shot by Lucky Roo. Swine's Pirate Crew that Crocodile killed personally. In short : Probably 5 or 10.

Off the top of my head I can also think of guys like the bandit leader who got eaten by that sea king, that one poor schmuck from Buggy's crew who got blasted to oblivion by one of those cannons, Mr. 11 (who was killed off-screen), those elite castle guards from Alabasta who drank that life-shortening water and died fighting Crocodile, I guess some nameless people who died during the same arc's civil war, etc..... but yeah, I guess 5-10 may be a decent estimate. But then I think of Whiskey Peak where Zoro had apparently killed about 100 bounty hunters (excluding a few people like that one nun and little kid he knocked out), and it really does make one wonder if Oda was actually that lenient with death before the skip.....

Going back on topic, since we have confirmation of Eneru being a boss (and a playable one at that), I guess that means we can assume that more (if not all) of the previous game's bosses are playable, as well? But personally, I'm hoping we get more bosses from the arcs that were skipped (I'd love to be able to play as Moria or Foxy ).
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote