View Single Post
Old 2013-04-19, 08:45   Link #3211
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
if a summary is impossible,could you perhaps do a short review and explain what you didn't like,please?
that serie has everything to excel so i don't understand how the author still manage to screw up.
and i tough kinji would be less anoying and more manly now he has given up his foolish dream to lead a normal(high-school)life.
Basically, the author try to make develpment in relationship between character ( Kinji and Aria inthis case) which is not a bad thins, however he screw up because the character personality he created is too extreme, Aria is Tsun from start make the supposed quarrels in romance became just the usual stuff that's we are all sick off from reader POV and while he make Aria the main heroine, he can't pull enough changes in her character like toradora. More over, HnA isn't a romance-oriented LN in the 1st place, thus the execution of this quarrel is rather terrble.
P.S: personally, if he use this chance to separate to separate these 2 for good and let Kinji enjoy his Badassery, i'll be very delighted but that's just a fleeting dream.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote