View Single Post
Old 2008-05-28, 13:18   Link #37
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
Sasuke is always that "what if" man. What if he is good? what if he is evil? What if he is a hero? What if he is a traitor? What if he values lives? What if he just uses lives?

It's always like this with Sasuke. Some day I am just going to go to Kishi and scream in his ear: "WILL YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND?"
It would be boring if it was as simple as Sasuke being a bad guy or good guy. Despite that, Sasuke is pretty easy to figure out. His goal hasn't changed since day one: avenge the clan. Basically, Sasuke adheres to morals...as long it doesn't get in the way of revenge. Of course, we're about to see how far that policy will go when it means attacking his home village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Well, Konoha has needed one other crazy opponent, and with Kishi-powered eyes, Sasuke can play that part. Now, I wonder which Konoha ex-genins will crush the Hawk-members (and I am annoyed that Kishi is dirtying one of the Berserk related key words)...
I'm also wondering exactly how Griffith--er, I mean, Sasuke plans to carry out his revenge. He can't be just planning to show up at Konoha's gates and with his Uchiha fan battle standard and start making all hell break loose can he? Even with his "band of the hawk" I don't think Sasuke has enough strength to defeat Konoha and he should realize it if this is the case..

So who could he turn to for allies.. Akatsuki? Other villages hostile to Konoha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The question right now is if Sasuke will become as bad as those elders and seeks to kill people who have done nothing wrong to him simply because they are from Konoha or if he will keep his revenge on the elders alone but in both cases it will put him at odds against Konoha's ninja who aren't going to let him have his way on their leaders.
Since this is shounen, I don't think Sasuke would go as far as trying to create another massacre. Technically, he hasn't even killed anyone yet.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote