View Single Post
Old 2004-07-14, 18:42   Link #72
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama
Have I ever been in love? ::sniff sniff:: YES! And I still am, but have to keep it too myself now. And I thought he loved me too...bit of advice for you all, don't tell someone that you love them unless you really mean it. I really really meant it, he said he did too. He lied. And now I'm left to watch the world dissappear around me. And then he said he still wanted to be my friend, and yet I haven't heard from or seen him at all in about 3 months. And somehow even after all he did I still care about him more than anything in this world. ::sigh:: so depressed....
aww, at least you told him, that took alot of courage. ^^

my boring story, about my first love. It was in high school. I was just 2nd year when we have a new teacher, she was 5 years older than me. But she's really nice to me like a sister.

I really look up to her, she's so smart and beautiful. She's just special to me. But I couldn't say anything that I like her. I didn't know what to do, I never felt that way before. Also I was afraid my friends will think I'm weird because she's female. But the biggest fear I had that I'm afraid if she ever find out, she will think I'm weird, and will start avoiding me. I couldn't bear that tought, so I never had the courage to say it and risk everything.

Btw, my school was an old fashion Asian Catholic school, a kiss would have been considered scandal.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote