View Single Post
Old 2006-04-20, 19:52   Link #64
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
If you could choose how you would go, what would it be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost, two pages before
Now. About how I want to die. (morbid yes, but death is a current reality.) Yes, we have little to no control over how we go (etc walking on the street minding my own business and get mowed down by a drunk-driver) but I can wish. I feel that the noblest way to die is dying for someone you love, or something you believe in. In other words, loyalty I guess.. Loyalty to a cause you believe in (and I dont mean suicide-bombers please...sadly loyalties can lie in the wrong places but lets avoid that discussion), Loyalty to the person you love... I'm a romantic person, dying protecting someone I love is definitely cool!! HAHA. (right... ) But if i'm an old man, incapcitated in bed, well, if i'm satisfied with my life, then thats a good way to go also.
Yeah so if its fast or slow, if I die protecting someone I love or a believe I have then cool.. Highly romanticised on my part but ah well. I would not, however, want to be killed as an unsuspecting victim of a car-accident.

Edit: As long as I can see my death coming I guess. Oh; and have some time to strike a pose too.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote