View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 10:45   Link #2065
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I posted it before. But I've found better ones since. The anime one sucked, but Kha's armor looked just like this:
Spoiler for Kha:
Did that help? I can put up more specific examples if you want.
Talk about inspirations...

Smith/Wesson: *sees Kha* Chairman?!

I admit, wasn't too fond of the Casshern design at first, but seeing it whole made me appreciate it a bit more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
@Lowe: Yes, it was part of my theme of contradiction for Kha. To save a life means to not save another. And to save the world, you might have to do something drastic...

And this chainsaw thing got me thinking... How's Mai with horror movies? She must love the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
More Shiro And sometimes, you'll have to fight fire with fire

And Mai? Horror movies are her specialty, to the point of being jaded (almost nothing scares her anymore). She won't share it, but she knows the Survival Guide to Horror Movies by heart ("If you see that it's just the cat, ready your weapon" ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I should proably expand on that a little bit, Keroko's shields are weaker then the other Aces'. They are still usefull, but in order to get a shield as powerfull as Nanoha's, for example, Keroko will have to focus all her energy into keeping that shield up, practically making her a turtle: Good defense, but if you can't retaliate it's only a matter of time before they crack the shield. Combined with her unnatural reflexes and 'battle sense', it's a better choice she dodges whatever the enemy throws at her. That's why she prefers airborne combat, no objects to get in the way of flight.
Impenetrable defense at the cost of mobility, yup big trouble in an environment where there's nowhere to run or hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
Having someone use your work is the best kind of compliment

Keroko would probably be more aware of the tainted Linker Core, due to her own experience, and would try to befriend Mai ASAP. I'm thinking Keroko would consider Mai to her how Nanoha considered Fate during the first season: Someone in who she can recognize a part of herself.

Also noted that Keroko's more of a listener as well... and since Mai runs a listening service, and probably wouldn't talk as much... I'm not sure how a convo between these two would work out. Silence maybe? And Kindred Spirits would be a good development tool for Mai

Quote:
Summoning chaos gods?! That doesn't even happen in the 40k universe!

I mean, I'm okay with a Great Unclean One, but Nurgle himself would land Kha in the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX mage rank (yes, chaos gods are that powerful).
... At least we can summon Greater Daemons then?

Although my image of the "Balrog-Class" Demon Mai turned into is based off this:

Yep, This Thing.

Mai, a potential disciple of Khorne?

Quote:
Do they know Chrono?

Just a question.
Who knows...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.