View Single Post
Old 2008-02-16, 06:30   Link #100
sariss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist_Classic View Post
Er, I'm not buying this one. It makes no sense. If his now personal vendetta against Gundam leads him to leave the military, then he's a fool since he'll be denying himself the resources he needs to be victorious. I think Graham is more level-headed, especially if Billy is available to service/upgrade the Flag units. That is, unless the Union implements some über stoopid policy that gets both of them pissed off (or Billy dies).

Sticking with the Flag demonstrates Graham's steadfast loyalty to his fallen comrades, Billy and Professor Elfman--that's all great--but wouldn't he be more inclined to use the best available tools to get even with Gundam?

Graham doesn't strike me as the bitter, go-it-alone-at-all-costs type.
Well , I also think like you and hope that Graham will still be more of a reason comes before emotion type. But he seems to turn into the other way of thinking since the last episode, not to mention some other sources of rumours said Billy will be found out about how he leak the information and get replaced . Well, I hope that one is a fake rumour anyway.

Actually , I like FLAG and thinks the design is way cool beyond Gundam myself. If Graham sticks with it , that would be good but it needs a lot of upgrades at least not to shorten Graham's life
sariss is offline   Reply With Quote