View Single Post
Old 2008-08-20, 07:59   Link #311
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
My memory isn't perfect but the happiest moments in the show for Alto, that I can remember, have been with Ranka. Maybe I shouldn't say happy but more content? i.e. Less yelling and emotional outbursts and more calm and sedated talking. I think of Ranka singing Aimo on the hill and him listening, I think of Ranka speaking to him in her room, I think of many of the meetings with Ranka. Happiest moment with Sheryl that wasn't a surprise moment was probably that first date they went on. I don't necessarily count the kiss on the cheek after the date or the kiss on the lips at the movie set due to his reaction after each.

You know that would be a good test of fandom. Count the number of smiles or grins Alto has done in the series and who was he with at the time?
No need. Most of them were with Michael and Luca.

And, yeah, Ranka has made him smile more, which of course is easier for her, because she just wants to spend time with him.

Sheryl challenges him, which makes them bicker more. Not to mention that for the last 9 episodes she has been sick, which is no subject which helps relaxed dialogue.